Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Goldfish Swim in Peanut Butter

For those of you that missed our first youth group of the school year, we had some fun with peanut butter to say the least. Did you know that Goldfish stick to peanut butter really well? Well William, Kayla, and Sam know that all too well... We had a contest to see who could come up with the most creative way to decorate a face with peanut butter and goldfish...



William... what a trooper... his team decided that he should look like a pirate... ARRRGGGHHHH!

Honestly, I can't remember what Kayla was supposed to be, but they were pretty creative...


And finally Sam... I think Sam won the "it took me a half an hour to get this stuff off my face" award...


So do you think they'll be smelling peanut butter for the rest of the week?

6 comments:

Mary said...

Ummm...Hello!!! Kayla's was supposed to be clouds on her forhead with a rainbow underneath!!!

Taylor said...

william was supposed to look like a cyclops-taylor

Anonymous said...

i helped do kaylas face... and my hands smelled like peanut butter... on thursday still... the bad part is i think peanut butter is the stinkeest thing i have ever smelled... lol i smelled that one word wrong...

Ryan said...

Hey peoples! i know its kinda late, but i jsut wanted to say last youth group was sooo fun! the peanut butter issue was not (lol). my hands reaked of it till thursday nite! but it was all worth it to have fun with my friends :) -Ryan

Anonymous said...

SRY I DIDDNT COME IT SEMMS AS IF YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TIME

NICK GOLDEN said...

SRY I MISSED IT