Thursday, September 13, 2007

FLYERING TIME!

"What the heck is FLYERING?"

I'm glad you asked! This year our church is putting on a fall carnival for our community. Since it's FOR the community, we need to TELL the community about it! We're making up some really cool flyers and we need YOU to come help us deliver them! We'll hop in cars after church on Sunday September 23, (probably around 1:00 or so since we're going to eat first) and then drive around putting flyers in doors about the carnival! We did this last year with bags for canned goods, but this year it will be even easier because it's just a piece of paper!

"What's in it for me?"

I'm glad you asked! PIZZA!!!! We'll feed you first, the set you loose!... well, not that loose... anyway, if you have questions, let me know... my email is on the top right of the blog page!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i mite came help i got to talk with my mom first

Anonymous said...

im coming it depends because of what im doing that day...