Monday, January 14, 2008

Brandon and Mrs. Joanne

Thank you all for your prayers. Brandon went to be with his Lord just before 7.00 this morning. Please keep his parents, David and Janet, in your prayers and pray for me that God will give me His message for the funeral. It will be the most difficult funeral I have ever had to do.
I need desperately to share the gospel with the people and his family. I need to do it in a way that will be comforting for them and also to give them a chance for hope in their future.
As I was with the family moments after he died there was great sorrow but there was also anger with God.
Please pray over the next few days that I will be able to minister to the family in a way that God will be able to draw them to Him.
Thank you again for your prayers.
In Christ,
Bob

Hello again,
Thank you again for your prayers. I have one more request for you.
When I returned from being with Brandon's family this morning, Joanne (my wife) was on the phone with her brother. Her dad was taken into hospital and he has been diagnosed with inoperable brain cancer. The scan revealed several cancerous lesions throughout his brain. Please keep Joanne, her brother, Wayne and her dad in your prays.
Thank you for your love, concern and prayer.
Bob

No comments: